Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thompson Station VBS

So I mention before about Thompson Station VBS. We all went I think Ashley enjoyed it the most, Emily had her highs and lows. But all in all it was a good week. My dad was here for the end of week performance on Sunday night. So we all went to watch Emily sing. I should mention Emily likes to sing her own songs about GOD not someone else's songs about GOD. There are a ton of people that come to the VBS so there is lots of kids. I buy the CD so the girls can listen to the songs at home too. We try to conform Emily but she is a free spirit. The video quality is horrible, but its what I got and a few pics. Well it seems the video is so bad it won't upload. Sorry. I will also mention Emily was excited about this performance for the fact that her dad could come, since he was at work for the last one. In Michael's defence it was at 11 in the morning. I will give a shout out that Cindy, came and she was early. It really means a lot to us all that the family comes to see the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment