Friday, July 9, 2010

Isreal's birthday means 13 days ...

We went to Isreal's back yard water party, and as we are getting there it hits Emily that Isreal is older then her!!! I I said yes he is five but you will be five in 13 days. Isreal only had 13 days in this world with out you. I think Isreal could survive life much easier with out Emily then she can with out Isreal. Isreal had a great Robot party with friends and grandma and cousin Loryn. It is hard to imagine that 5 years ago I was still pregnant hoping that my baby would come soon. We never planned to get pregnant at the same time but it worked out twice!!! Once with Emily and Isreal and once with Caleb and Ashley. I love the Emily and Isreal are so close. Sometimes too close Emily would love to marry her cousin Isreal. Kissing cousins, what is that saying about southern people. Put your cousin to the test?? I have explained to Emily that it is not okay to marry your cousin. So far Emily has wanted to marry her daddy, I think every girl does and her cousin. Isreal is very cute at least she has good taste... and I love his parents. Anyway it will never happen. Happy birthday Isreal I can't believe how big you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment