Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cont. Uncle Marcus




Okay so I finished the last blog update and felt guilty about not talking about my brother more. I love my brother but I do not know him well he is very shy, we are born on the same day. This year I turn 29 and he turns 12 what more can I say? I feel like he is more my nephew then my brother we lived together for about 6 months before I moved out.
He came to visit us a couple of summers ago it did not go well. He is use to being the baby not the uncle. This time went better but my dad was here too and I think that helps. I love him, but he stole my birthday!! No I'm kidding there just is not much to say he is a boy of few words. He does love Killer and playing card games or should I say loosing at card games.
He did play a lot with Emily and Ashley this time Emily really likes uncle Marcus and beating him up. He got smart at the end and starting pinching her back. I never claimed my girls were sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment