Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Ugliest thing I have seen in a while...

This ornament is hideous, hand made yes. But so ugly. This could be part of the problem.
There is a nice gold bird that stayed on the tree but that sheep from above got taken off. Yes I do believe that is circa 1970's. My mom likes to share and that is cool. Thanks, Mom.
See the long branch and the tinsel hanging from it and the shadow does not help either.



Our Christmas tree this year was already looking BAD!! We have lots of Hodge podge ornaments that we have been given, home made ones, bronze and silver with dates. Some really old ones from my child hood that floods of memories come to me. But let's be honest they don't match and it looks pretty ugly. The tree has been driving me crazy. Could also be because it did not have a name yet. Yes I name the tree every year don't you. When we only had one kid and she did not talk yet we had "Long Arm Fitz McGee." By far the best name I have ever came up with. Can you tell he had one very long branch that kind of wrapped the whole tree?

Anyway back on topic... I hate picking out a tree. It is awful here no Christmas spirit just pick a tree from Home Deopt or Lowes. We did Lowes this year!!

Did I mention that Michael put Dollar General tinsel on the tree? I should add that I bought it just never had used it. So above are some pictures of the tree. Can I mention this tree has some weird branches that I really think were never "pruned" properly or something.

Any who. So there are many wrong this. Needless to say the tree got a make over today. You may ask where all the "out cast" ornaments went?? We have a kid fake tree up stairs they will make there way up there with that tree.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment