Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good bye





I feel like it all happen so fast. I feel like it went so quick. I told Maddie to say good bye to them, but I forgot to tell my own kids. It felt like any other play date. Will see them again. But really it's not. Ashley will see Blake again tomorrow but the rest of us won't. I am sad about this... but I know it is best for me. The boys and the girls don't get it yet. At least we had that one last group play date like we use to back in the day. When we all first met.

They are good boys and we have had lots of fun with them in the past 3 years. Camping, playing, canoing, and other adventures. I know this will not be the first friend they have that will move away. This one is hard for me too. Lea is my friend too. I know we will have the phone, email, facebook and texting but now I have one less friend to meet at the park, library, Mc Donalds and Chic-fil-a.

Will have to go to Savannah to see them and visit. I have always wanted to go.

Today I am thankful I made a life long friend even if she is leaving. I know this will be a new adventure for her and her family. This is good for their family. I am happy for her.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment